Vietnam Motorcycle Motorbike Tours offers three types of trips: Fully guided (all inclusive, except drinks), Semi-guided (bike and guide rentals) and Self-guided or Unguided (just motorbike rental). This works with wide prices, ranging from at least 15$US to 219$US/day/person depending on the bike you want to ride, type of trip you want and the number of rider(s) in your group. For more details, please look at the price options below and let us know what option you prefer in your request sent to us.
Price option 1. Bike hire only
Road bike Honda CGL Sport Touring 2014 new 125cc electric start: 15$US/bike/day
Trail bike Honda XR 125cc 2013/14 new series electric start: 25$US/bike/day
Honda XR 250cc dirt bike electric start: 35$US/bike/day
Price option 2. Bike and guide hire
In addition to bike hire in Price option 1, you pay a guide salary + his bike of 100$US/day/group. Maximum of a group per guide is limited to five riders for this type of motorcycle tour. You pay fuel, accommodation, tickets, drinks, and food during the trip for yourselves and our guide. The best thing about this is your freedom to choose where to eat and stay on the trip.
Our guide is a professional. Some customers asked why we paid him so high. They deliver something normal tour guides can’t do. In fact, they are 4-in-1: guide, leader, translator and also a handy mechanic!
For example, if you are three people wanting to hire three Honda XR125 and a guide then you pay 175$US per day for three people.
Price option 3. Fully guided motorbike tours
In general, our fully guided adventures focus on the quality of services and freedom of mind. We select the best local food and services available while on the road. This is the most popular type of trip we have been providing since late 2006. Clients’ satisfactory is our prime concern and therefore we try to make every holiday one of the most memorable journeys. Below are the general prices based on different bike options, starting and ending in Hanoi. To have personal attention, every single guide rides with 6 people maximum.
On Honda CGL125 new 125cc sport touring bikes
One person: 189$US/person/day
Two people: 129$US/person/day
Three people: 119$US/person/day
Four people: 109$US/person/day
From five people: 99$US/person/day
On Honda XR125L 125cc off-road motorbikes 2013-15 new series
One rider: 209$US/person/day
Two riders: 149$US/person/day
Three riders: 139$US/person/day
Four riders: 129$US/person/day
From five riders: 119$US/person/day
On Honda XR150L 125cc off-road motorbikes 2013-15 new series
One rider: 214$US/person/day
Two riders: 154$US/person/day
Three riders: 144$US/person/day
Four riders: 134$US/person/day
From five riders: 124$US/person/day
On Honda XR250 250cc dirt bikes
One customer: 219$US/person/day
Two customers: 159$US/person/day
Three customers: 149$US/person/day
Four customers: 139$US/person/day
From five customers: 129$US/person/day
– Motorcycle(s), all fuel;
– Tour guide/Translator;
– Standard hotel (double, twins or triple shared room) and/or home stay (sleeping bags, mosquito nets, sheets, pillows etc. are provided);
– Third party motorbike insurance in case you have a Vietnamese motorbike driving license;
– All food (Vietnamese food, Western food costs extra);
– All entrance fees, permits, tickets, boat trips, ferries, bamboo rafts, etc;
– Vietnam Motorcycle Motorbike Tours provides support (1). We are with you along the way;
– Vietnamese green tea.
– Personal expenses, personal medical insurance;
– Drinks other than tea and local rice wine;
– Single room supplement in case you request a single room;
– Rental of motorbiking protective pants, jacket, gloves, helmet, rain gear as well as other safety equipment at favorable rental rate;
– Bike shipping and tour guide’s travel back to Hanoi (for Ho Chi Minh trail/road trips or tours that don’t end in Hanoi);
– Train or flight tickets;
– Breakfast on the departure day and dinner on the return day;
– Accommodation in Hanoi;
(1) Add-on services such as support truck, airport transfers, and hotel room booking and Vietnamese visa approval letter etc. are available at an extra charge, on top of tour prices.